1. Attention Under 7′s. You are the BBQ this Sunday, please see Andrew.
2. Donations still needed for the Xmas raffle. Please put in box provided at the front door of the surf club.
3. Xmas raffle tickets will be handed out this Sunday. Tickets are $2 each. Money and ticket butts need to be returned by the 22nd Dec, being the day the raffle is drawn.
4. Attention March Past parents. Mr Bradley has asked to speak to all March Past parents, this Sunday 8th Dec at 8.45am. Please don’t be late.
5. The last day of nippers is Sunday 22nd Dec when a special visitor will arrive to see the nippers. As always the last day will be a fun day.
6. Nippers returns January 19th 2014.
The 2014 SLSNSW Age Championships attracts competitors from the under 8’s to 14’s, providing opportunity to unite over a three day period showcasing one of Australia’s greatest volunteer movements, Surf Life Saving. The Championships highlight the level of skill, determination and commitment necessary to become a State Champion – but more importantly the camaraderie, mateship, and ‘can do’ attitude required to save lives, create great Australians and build better communities.
This year’s event will be held at Ocean Beach-Umina, on the NSW Central Coast from February 28 to March 2, 2014.
Click here to download a PDF document with all the information you need.
Mr Bradley would like to have a meeting on Sunday 8th December at 8.45am to discuss if children would like to compete at the State Carnival for march past at Ocean Beach, Umina, on the 1st and 2nd of March 2014.